Thursday, March 28, 2013

Smiling Key to Success on Mission

Provo, UT 84604-1793

Hey fam!

The first day in the MTC went well.  My teacher spoke to me only in Czech which was really confusing but also really cool.

My companion name is Sestra Steglich.  She is exactly like Kamilla Cunningham personality and likewise.  It is so weird but pretty cool to kind of feel some familiarity.

We had a meeting that talked about the secret to success on your mission and one point was to smile. So keep smiling y'all.

Spirituality  Minded Is Life Eternal
read 2 Nephi 9:39

Then we had a teaching experience where actors were pretending to be investigators. I found out that I have a lot to learn so I am going to do my best!

Good luck with everything you are doing!

Sestra Bruno

P.S. Michael  hurry up and put your papers in!You will love it here.


28 March 2013

Vim ze rodiny jesu vecne!
(veem jey row dennee soo vey ech ney)

We are teaching a lesson tomorrow about families and I just wanted to say I love you! (Our investigator's name is Stephan

Hope y'all Are Doing Well!

Nashledanou! 

Sestra Bruno

Love Love Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment